Pre-assembled using only quality components. Each manifold is built, tested and checked in the UK by our fully trained technicians. Available in sizes from 2 ports up to 12 ports to suit your needs. The manifold should be positioned in a central location in the property 600mm minimum from the floor to allow access for pipe connection. From the flow bar, warm water is distributed to each loop of pipe via the adjustable flow gauges, returning via the return valves into the return bar.
Each Stainless Steel Underfloor Heating Manifold have the following –
- 2 x 1″ Manifold barrels with 2-12 way or outlets,
- 2 x 1/4 Turn Flow Ball valve with easy seal joints,
- 2 x Tee piece manifold connectors with easy seal joints,
- Adjustable Flow Meters,
- 2 x Air Vents,
- 2 x Fill & Drain connections,
- 2 x Wall brackets ready assembled to the manifold.
Stainless Steel manifold pre-assembled for immediate mounting for both radiator and underfloor systems
- Can be surface mounted , concealed in a choice of purpose designed plastic or metal cabinets or within a partition wall for a flexible solution to location
- Manifold flow and return outlets are offset for space saving and ease of installation
- Suitable for 16mm, 17mm, 18mm & 20mm manifold adaptors (eurocones)